Thursday 20 March 2014

International Day of Happiness 2014

Wow I never even knew such a day existed

Happy New Year all. I know am a tad bit late as it is also the first day of Spring

But I am back on track to blogging regularly again. Just been real busy behind the scenes. Launched my own handmade line of products last year. So I hope I am forgiven

To keep you all sweet and happy, this song is dedicated to all my readers


It really doesn't get any better than this.

So here are my Top 5 ultimate Happy states of mind ;-)

1. Just being alive for which I thank God always
2. My son ~ Funky Geek
3. My close friends & family who have stuck with me through the good times & the bad
4.a. The 'Happy' musical video ~ Pharrell Williams
4.b.. Pharrell William's collaboration with the United Nations (UN) aptly dubbed '24 hours of happiness' http://24hoursofhappiness.com/
5. In pursuit of happiness film featuring Will Smith

Happy International Day of Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment