Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Women's International Day 8th March 2013 ~ We are a force to reckon with!

Me so so happy today as the whole world is celebrating us.!!!! Yaay. It's like our birthdays all over again, a second celebration of life. Am so proud to be a woman and a mother (to Funky Geek) too. So I will say I am already blessed. Am also black and proud ~ so am shouting it out loud!

I particularly love this image below from the United Nations Foundation which kinda sums it all up for me. 


Touches my heart. We should all try our best to give back and help people in unfortunate circumstances. A little, seriously,  does go a very very long way.

All mothers in, my eyes, ARE SUPER MUMS.


Enjoy your day today all women of the world and also on this coming Mothering Sunday too! It's a double Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment